cPanel is a very popular go-to control panel for managing web hosting accounts. It provides users with a user-friendly interface and a variety of tools. One of the powerful features it offers is the cPanel User Manager tool, allowing you to effortlessly create additional user accounts for various services such as email, FTP, or Web Disk. Managing your website and hosting services is made easy with cPanel. We’re making this guide to help you with the process of how to create a cPanel account.
In this step-by-step guide, we’ll walk you through the process of how to create a cPanel account, whether you’re a beginner or someone looking for a qui ck refresher. As this guide is part of our cPanel server management services, we’ll assist you from choosing a hosting provider to configuring account settings, you’ll find everything you need to know to set up your cPanel account.
How to Create a cPanel Account?
Step 1: Choose a Hosting Provider:
Before you can create a cPanel account, you need a hosting provider that supports cPanel. Many hosting companies offer cPanel as part of their hosting packages. Look for a reliable provider that fits your needs and budget.
Step 2: Select a Hosting Plan:
When selecting a hosting plan, look for one that meets the specific needs of your website. Most shared hosting plans come with cPanel included, making it a convenient choice for beginners.
Step 3: Register a Domain (If Needed):
If you don’t have a domain name yet, you might need to register one. Some hosting providers offer a free domain for the first year with their plans. Follow the provider’s instructions to register your domain.
Step 4: Complete the Registration Process:
Once you’ve selected a hosting plan and, if necessary, registered your domain, proceed to the registration process. This usually involves providing your contact information, creating an account username, and setting up a password.
Step 5: Access Your Hosting Control Panel:
After completing the registration, you’ll receive login credentials. Use these credentials to log in to your hosting provider’s website. Search for a link or button labeled “Account Login” or “Client Login.”
Step 6: Locate cPanel:
Once logged in, navigate to your hosting control panel. Most hosting providers have a dashboard where you can access cPanel. Look for an icon or link labeled “cPanel” and click on it.
Step 7: Create a New cPanel Account:
Within cPanel, you’ll find options to create additional accounts. Look for an option such as “Create a New Account” or “Add a New Domain.” Click on it to start the account creation process.
Step 8: Fill in the Required Information:
Complete the necessary information for your new cPanel account. This includes choosing a domain name,
setting up an associated email address, and configuring account settings. Follow any prompts or instructions provided by the hosting provider.
Step 9: Set Up Security Measures:
Enhance the security of your cPanel account by setting up strong passwords and enabling two-factor
authentication if available. This helps protect your account from unauthorized access.
Step 10: Save Changes and Log In:
Once you’ve filled in all the required information, save your changes. You can now log in to your newly created cPanel account using the username and password you set up.
Create a new cPanel account in WHM
Here are the steps to create a new cPanel account in WHM:
1. Open WHM and log in with your credentials.
2. Find the “Account Functions” section. You can do this quickly by typing the keyword into the search box on the left side of the screen.
Note: You also have the option to use the search box located at the top.
3. Choose “Create a New Account.” Another way to find this option is to manually find and expand the “Account Functions” section on the left-side panel, then select “Create a New Account” from the list.
4. Provide the necessary details in the “Domain Information” section.
5. Choose the package that you want to assign to the new cPanel account. The package determines the limitations of the account. You can select a package from the list displayed in the “Choose a Package” dropdown, which includes the packages you created in WHM.
6. Adjust the settings in the Settings section. If you want to access all settings in this section, make sure to check the “Select package options manually” option under the Package section.
7. Configure the Mail Routing Settings. This enables you to set up how emails for the new account should be routed.
8. If you plan for the new account to be a reseller, you can adjust the Reseller Settings. Remember that this section is not mandatory.
9. Configure the DNS Settings section. You’ll find an option labeled “Use the nameservers specified at the Domain’s Registrar (Ignore locally set nameservers).” This option lets you decide whether the domain should utilize its private name servers or rely on the shared name servers configured locally.
Creating a cPanel account is ver simple process that involves choosing a hosting provider, selecting a plan, registering a domain, completing the registration, accessing your hosting control panel, and creating a new cPanel account. By following these steps, you’ll have a cPanel account ready to manage your website and hosting services efficiently.
Creating a new cPanel account is very simple process that involves selecting a hosting provider, choosing a plan, registering a domain, completing the registration, accessing your hosting control panel, and creating a new cPanel account. By following these steps, you’ll a idea of how to create a cPanel account to efficiently manage your website and hosting services. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced user, cPanel simplifies the complexities of web hosting management.