cPanel, a widely used web hosting control panel, offers a user-friendly interface for managing various aspects of your hosting account. One of the convenient features it provides is the ability to change the language, allowing users to navigate and operate within cPanel in their preferred language.
In this step-by-step guide, we’ll walk you through the process of how to change cPanel language, ensuring a more personalized and user-friendly experience. As this is a major part of cPanel server management, so read the complete blog to know everything you need.
How to Change cPanel language?
Changing the language in cPanel is a straightforward process that allows you to navigate and manage your hosting account in a language of your preference. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to change the cPanel language:
1. Login to cPanel:
- Open your web browser and enter the cPanel URL provided by your hosting provider.
- Enter your cPanel username and password to log in.
2. Locate the “Preferences” Section:
- Once logged in, look for the “Preferences” or “Settings” section. This may vary slightly based on the cPanel theme your hosting provider is using.
3. Access “Change Language”:
- Within the “Preferences” or “Settings” section, find and click on the option named “Change Language” or “Change Display Language.”
4. Choose Your Preferred Language:
- You will be taken to a new page that will provide a list of the languages that are available. Scroll down on the list and select the language you want to use for your cPanel.
5. Save Changes:
- After selecting your preferred language, look for a “Change” or “Set as Default” button.
- Click on the button to save your language preference.
6. Verify the Language Change:
- Once you’ve saved the changes, navigate back to the cPanel dashboard.
- The cPanel interface should now be displayed in your chosen language.
Repeat the process to change back or to another language.
With this guide, we assisted you with the steps of how to change cPanel language. It’s important to note that changing the cPanel language does not affect the language of your website or any applications you may be running. It only modifies the language used in the cPanel control panel for account management.
Additionally, if you’re using a shared hosting environment, your hosting provider may have a limited set of languages available. In such cases, you’ll only be able to choose from the languages supported by your hosting provider.
If you ever want to revert to the default language or choose a different one, you can follow the same steps and select the desired language from the list. Keep in mind that cPanel updates may bring new language options, so you can periodically check for updates in the “Change Language” section to see if additional languages have been added.